The night before the demo i asked my son if he would like to do my form in the IHC team .At fist he said no. Obviously he have changed his mind. He got a deal ! a slurpee!! He was affraid to mess up or even to forget. He did not really practice it . I told him not to worry about it that no one will judge. Being on the mat and wearing the uniform was an amazing feeling. Sharing this incredible night with my son was priceless. A proud moments!! I don’t know yet if my beta version will change due at this time i can’t really do it in a way i could feel the flow or even understand very well the Katana .I had some good insight from my son to help me to get what i came up with . Without the injury I wouldn’t have experience those moments or thought i can write a form .A tools that i will keep in mind for the future .
One of my personal goals was to write down any form while i am recovering from the surgery. At first i thought how can i even do my katana form if i can walk normally. Then i started to write it down and asked my son to do it . I was amazed how well it went . He was able to tell me what feel wrong so i can adjust a few move. He have a passion to work with woods so now he is making is own katana. I don’t know yet if i will be able to do it myself march 23 but i know i am working on it . He might not look great and funny at first but i am glad i have a start!!
I started to do hydrotherapy and i love it . At some point i felt i was doing Kungfu. Some exercises was almost similar of slide stepping, crane stance and even a bow stance . The issue i am finding is the transition between knee bent or straight. Many time i have almost drop due of shock or locked sensation. If i will have been on the ground i will have practice My break fall . Time will help me to find where is my limit to be able to avoid those feelings and keeping in mind to keep trying to push further.
Comments
Post a Comment